Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Speaking of horses.....

Have you ever noticed the scent of a horse when they are due for deworming ?
And if you're like me, I never really notice it until I am brushing up to get
ready to ride ! Which brings me to another point...
So there's NO time to give a bath right before leaving for a ride so what do
you do to help hide the stinch which, gets worse as the horse sweats during riding ?
All the aerosol spray home fragrances are unsafe for use on animals BUT
I found a home fragrance company that offers a USA made , safe & non-toxic
liquid fragrance called Soaks ! Very strong liquid that arrives gift-boxed and in a
squirt bottle ! SO of course I ordered some right away to see if squirting on the saddle
blanket would work as a cover up for that smell ! Voila, it did ! Next I ordered again to
use in my home around my small pets and now in most every room in my house !
You can check it all out here no more smelly horse ! All the scents are guaranteed but
just an FYI, they all smell exactly like their name ! So get some Soaks & squirt your
saddle pad then plan on deworming ASAP so your horse stays healthy enough to ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment